Purchase policy for all solutions
Although TKDTutorage is operated as a business, it is more an avocation rather than a vocation. This means that, even though the solutions are high quality powerful, and very useful, TKDTutorage is able to offer them either for free, as a public service, or at a nominal cost. However, it also means there are certain limitations on the sale of its solutions. All solutions have:
- No Support. Solutions have no implied or expressed support.
- No Warranty. Solutions are provided "as is" and without any warranty or guarantee. TKDTutorage disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- No Liability. In no event shall TKDTutorage be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use or misuse of it solutions.
- No Refund. Since there is a free trial for all solutions, once a solution is purchased, there is no refund.
Additional purchase policy for software solutions
- Bugs. When found or reported, all bugs will be eliminated for free.
- Updates. Minor updates are free. Major updates may require an additional cost.
- Free Trial. All software solutions have a free trial that gives the user an opportunity to determine if the solution:
- Works on user's computer system.
- Does what it is purported to do.
- Does what user needs done.