TaskMaster is sold AS IS with no expressed or implied support.
TaskMaster is a very powerful martial art school management software application that is loaded with features. Although it is the result of years of development, it is offered at a very inexpensive price. The reason it is so inexpensive is because TaskMaster is a hobby; work on its development has been for enjoyment, not profit.
The way it works
- Try it for free for 90 days
- If you like it, buy it AS IS with no warranty, no support, and no refund.
TaskMaster is designed to be intuitive and simple to use but sometimes a user need help with using TaskMaster.
Support for TaskMaster is available from various source
- Link definitions. On all control panel tabs, short definitions are included with the action links so users know what each action does.
- Help file. A detailed Help file is included with TaskMaster. It is available at all times from the Main Ribbon.
- Help forum. A TaskMaster Help forum is available for users to ask questions of other TaskMaster users. The forum is available at all times from the main menu (Internet access is required).
- Other users. Other TaskMaster users may be able to help answers questions about using TaskMaster.
- TKDTutorage by email. Since TaskMaster is operated as a hobby, no support offered. However, TKDTutorage will try to answer all email requests, questions, and reports of bugs or problems as quickly as possible; but there is no guarantee as to if or when that may occur.