Page 3 of 7
- Select whether to play birthday song when student’s ID card is scanned on his or her birthday.
- If birthday song playing is selected, select whether to play:
- System happy birthday song.
- Select a birthday song of owner choice.
- School information
- Edit school criteria, such as name, address, telephone, website, etc. (School name that appears on reports is set by the UserKey and may only be changed by TKDTutorage).
- Edit courses, rank structures, breaking requirements, and instructor certifications. These are the parameters that set up the courses used and how they are used.
- Edit school testing dates. These dates are critical since they determine the length of the training cycles between the tests.
- Edit plastic board requirements. Set up the hierarchy of plastic board colors used in breaking.