What tasks are managed: Adminstrative
Page 2 of 2
Session sounds. Turn off all TaskMaster sounds for the current session.
Transfer UserData file in/out. Transfer a copy of the UserData file into or out of TaskMaster.
Speech manager. Open the Microsoft speech manager.
Switch users. Switch to a different user without closing TaskMaster.
Build-a-List. Build-a-List permits the user to build lists that may be viewed, printed, or used to print postcards and form letters that may be mailed or emailed. All the lists may be filtered by combinations of selected criteria to fit a specific need, such as by rank, gender, or instructor status. Lists that may be generated include:
- Generic. Build a list of students that lists each student's name, rank, DOR, program, type, status, DOB, age, sex, home phone, address, parents (for minors), and last attendance date.
- Memberships. Build list of memberships that lists each membership's name, first name, type, status, date first joined, home phone number, mail/no mail, mailing name, address, and email.
- Phone book. Build a list student names and their telephone numbers.
- Phone log. Build a list of students and their telephone numbers with a space to record completed telephone calls.
- Email. Build a list of students and their email addresses.