Tasks pertaining to students.
- Edit selected individual student records.
- View/print selected individual student records.
- Check all student records for missing critical information.
- Edit all student records form a list.
- View/print all student records.
- View/print list of students that do not have an assigned photo.
- View/print list of students that have medical information entries.
- Pick the name of a random active student. Use when there is a need to choose a random student, such as when an undesired task needs to be done.
- Status. Any change to an individual student’s status will not change the status of the membership to which the student is a member.
- Edit individual student statuses from a list of students.
- Mass change status to inactive for all students who have not attended class in last 60 days.
- Place students in temporarily inactive status, such as when on vacation, away at college, gone for summer etc.
- View automatic status changes made this month. Each month TaskMaster automatically makes changes status of students that have had no attendance in the previous month to inactive.
- View/print list of new students per month by names.
- View/print list of total new students per month.
- View/print list of students by name ordered by date they first joined the school.
- View/print list of students with birthdays occurring in next 7 days.
- View/print list of students with birthdays occurring this month.
- View/print list of students with birthdays occurring this month and next month.
- View/print list of student phone numbers to use as a student phone book.
- View/print phone log used to record phone calls to students.
- View/print list of student email addresses.
Tasks pertaining to memberships of teams, committees, groups, etc.
- Edit teams and team memberships.
- Print team membership list.
- Pick a random active student for a team.
- View/print list of prospective students.
- View/print list of students on waiting list.