Tasks pertaining to enrollment.
- View/edit individual enrollment records.
- View/print list of selected enrollment.
- Delete old enrollments, such as old summer, trial, or expired enrollment.
- Status. Any change to a enrollment status will change status of all students who are members of that enrollment.
- Edit enrollment statuses from a list of enrollments.
- Make each student in a enrollment temporarily inactive, such as when a family goes on an extended vacation.
- View automatic enrollment status changes made this month. Each month TaskMaster automatically makes changes status of enrollments with expired contracts or enrollments that have had no attendance in the 60 days to inactive.
- View/print list of contracts that will expire in next 30 days.
- View/print list of contracts that have expired in last 30 days.
- View/print list of expired contracts.
- View/print list of external billing numbers (if used).
- Edit enrollment email addresses.
- View/print list of enrollment email addresses using Build-a-List.
- Edit list of prospective customers. Prospective customers are those who have tried some trial classes but not yet joined the school.
- View/print list of prospective customers.
- Edit list of waiting customers. Waiting customers are those who have tried some trial classes and are waiting for an opening so they may join the school.
- View/print list of waiting customers.
- Edit list of associates. Associates are people, who may or may not have been former students, who are not students but wish to be kept informed of school happenings.
- View/print list of associates.