Page 1 of 2
Enollments are composed of one or more students. The student record contains all the information on the individual students in a enrollment.
The student record consists of tabs that contain:
- Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, age, etc.
- For minors, parents names, academic school, and transportation method.
- Photograph (if used).
- Programs in which enrolled.
- Rank, date of rank, and sub rank (such as stripe) in each enrolled program.
- Instructor certification in each enrolled program, date of first certification, date of last certification, whether re-certification is due, and whether an active instructor.
- TaskMaster student ID number and, for each enrolled program, any other local, national, or other ID numbers.
- Age group, (child, junior, or adult) (age groups ages are set by user). An override option pushes a child into the junior age group or a junior into the adult group; this is useful for a student who is too large, too strong, or too skilled for his or her age group.
- Contact information, such as address, telephone numbers, and email.
- Sizes for uniform, tee shirts, and sparring equipment.
- Next >>