Since enrollments are the base of the TaskMaster record keeping structure, they are tracked. The enrollment record is the controlling form for a enrollment; it contains all the information about the enrollment.
The enrollment record consists of tabs that contain:
- Information on the primary member, such as name, address, etc.
- For minors, names or the parents and any talents they may possess that may be useful to the school.
- Information on the enrollment itself, such as programs covered, when first opened, neighborhood, referred by, and status. Enrollment may be made temporarily inactive, such as family on an extended vacation.
- All release agreements for the membership. Releases may be reprinted or edited and then printed as needed.
- All contracts for the enrollment. Contracts may be reprinted or edited and then printed as needed. Renewal is as simple as changing the dates and then printing the new contract.
- List of all students in the enrollment with links to their records.