TaskMaster is structured as an academic school. Thus, the structure begins with the creation of a enrollment.
An enrollmentmay be made up of one or more students and it consists of a:
- Enrollment Record. An enrollment record contains all the information about the enrollmentand has links to all enrollment releases, contracts, and student records.
- Releases. A release is an agreement that releases the school and its agents from liability for injuries a student may occur during the course of training or while attending school or organization sanctioned events. Each enrollment has one or more releases that cover each student in the enrollment. Each student 18 years of age or older requires an individually signed release. A parent/guardian may sign a release that covers him or herself, and/or one or more of their minor children. When a minor student reaches the age of 18, the student must sign an individual release. Owner may print the TaskMaster release and use it, or use the school's own form and manually complete it.
- Contracts. A contract is an agreement for payment of enrollment fees in return for school services. Each enrollment has one or more contracts that cover each student in the enrollment. Any student 18 years of age or older may sign a contract. A single contract may cover one or more students in an enrollment (either minors or adults). Each student must be covered by a contract within TaskMaster; however, if actual contracts are not used in the school, the contracts do not have to be printed and signed. Owner may print the TaskMaster contract and use it, or use the school's own form and manually complete it.
- Student Records. A student record contains all the information about each student in the enrollment, such as age, gender, rank, photograph, etc.
The structure operates as follows:
- When a customer only makes an inquiry, any user may enter the person into TaskMaster as a pospect with call back dates and times noted.
- If a customer wants to try an introductory class, a school representative (person authorized to sign official documents for the school) creates a prospective enrollment within TaskMaster.
- In that membership record, the representative creates a release that covers the customer and/or any included minor students that is printed, and signed by the customer and the representative. Now the potential students may participate in introductory classes.
- If the customer decides to join the school, a school representative changes the prospective enrollment to a regular, summer, trial, or special enrollment and creates a contract that is printed, and signed by the customer and the representative.
- The representative creates student records within TaskMaster for each student covered by the contract.
- The representative edits the student records to add additional information.
- The representative makes a digital photograph (if used) of each student and attaches it to each student's record.
- The representative prints and processes ID cards each student.
- New students are then ready for class.