Page 2 of 2
The structure operates as follows:
- When a customer only makes an inquiry, any user may enter the person into TaskMaster as a pospect with call back dates and times noted.
- If a customer wants to try an introductory class, a school representative (person authorized to sign official documents for the school) creates a prospective enrollment within TaskMaster.
- In that membership record, the representative creates a release that covers the customer and/or any included minor students that is printed, and signed by the customer and the representative. Now the potential students may participate in introductory classes.
- If the customer decides to join the school, a school representative changes the prospective enrollment to a regular, summer, trial, or special enrollment and creates a contract that is printed, and signed by the customer and the representative.
- The representative creates student records within TaskMaster for each student covered by the contract.
- The representative edits the student records to add additional information.
- The representative makes a digital photograph (if used) of each student and attaches it to each student's record.
- The representative prints and processes ID cards each student.
- New students are then ready for class.
- << Prev