To operate properly, TaskMaster requires the following electronic equipment and software:
PC computer system
- Processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Ram: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher resolution.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later.
- Drive space: 1.5 gigabyte (GB). A portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive. Microsoft Access requires about 60 MB of drive space after installation. TaskMaster requires about 30 MB of drive space.
- Printer: Color is good, black and white is okay.
Other computer systems
- Must be capable of running Microsoft Access 2010.
Microsoft Access 2010, or greater, software application
- Get for Free. For those who just want to be able to run TaskMaster, or any other Access application, a FREE runtime version of Access may be downloaded from Microsoft’s web site.
- Buy it. For those who want to be able to design their own databases, the full Microsoft Access application may be purchased for about $230.00 USD.
- Digital camera. Only needed if photographs are used on student records.
- Barcode scanner. Only needed if barcode scanning is used.