Page 3 of 3
Computerization of recordkeeping has many benefits:
- Paperwork is greatly reduced.
- All student data is easily backed up since it is all located in a central location.
- Information is easily entered and key information only needs to be entered once.
- Specific data may be quickly and easily located, analyzed by numerous combinations of criteria, displayed, and printed or transmitted in a useable format.
- Automation of attendance keeping and rank testing.
- Money is saved! When freed from paperwork, school owners have more time for growing their businesses so they may compete with other schools for the limited number of available students in their communities. With the extra money generated by growing their businesses, school owners may buy extra equipment or move into larger spaces, or renovate the present ones.
- << Prev