Page 8 of 10
- Club Wheel Lock: use as a club or as a substitute tonfa.
- Flashlight: use long Maglite as a club. Mini Maglite may be used as a yawara.
- Jumper Cables: use for choking techniques.
- De-Icer/WD-40/Etc: spray into attacker's face or use as an impact weapon.
- Tools: use as clubbing or thrusting weapons.
- Coins: forcibly throw into attacker's face.
- Keys: use to thrust or rake at soft tissue targets or pressure points
- Scarf: use for choking or as a defensive weapon.
- Wallet: throw as a distraction before escaping.
- Pen/Comb: use to thrust at soft tissue targets.
- Umbrella: used for thrusting attacks or to assist with locks.
Be aware of other potential weapons in your environment, and how you, or an opponent, may use them.