Page 5 of 7
- Cut about five (5) feet off the end of one of the moving straps.
- Thread one strap through the connection device, through a taped handle tube, and through the strap's clamping mechanism. Pull the two sides of the strap together just above the handle and attach a 1/8" Quick Link around both of them to hold the two sides of the strap together for ease of use.
- Thread the 5 foot piece you cut off the strap through the handle and tie the ends together using a Sheet Bend knot (search web for directions on tying the knot) to form a loop to use to place a foot into when doing certain exercises. Cut excess off the ends of the foot loop and pull an end of the loop until the knot is located inside the tube.
- To form the other handle strap, perform steps a, b, and c again using another moving strap.
Construct support strap
- Thread the last moving strap through the connection device, through the remaining un-taped tube, and through the strap's clamping mechanism.
- You may cut the strap to a suitable length that works work with your attachment point, or you may leave it long so it may be used with a variety of attachment points.
- Use lighted candle to melt cut ends of strap to prevent fraying.
- Use a cable tie to secure extra length of support strap.
- You have now completed construction of the suspension straps.