Page 9 of 10
- From a standard pushup position, walk hands back until they are about 2 and a half feet in front of toes (adjust accordingly for body size) to a "jack knife" position with legs straight.
- Now bend knees until butt touches heels, arms still straight.
- Straighten your legs back to pushup position.
- Slowly lower into a full squatting position.
- Now explode upward and forward as high, hard, and fast as possible.
- As body reaches its apex, extend arms and legs into a "star" shape.
- Cushion landing by flexing your knees.