Page 3 of 3
If you are an Endomorph
- Soft, round body and large none structure
- Have trouble losing weight but can gain weight easily
- Tend to have a high percentage of body fat and muscle
then you should:
- Use regular cardio exercise or at least 30 minutes a day, five to seven day a week.
- Use weight training that hits all muscle groups at least three times a week.
- Eat four to six small-portion meals every three hours to increase metabolism. Eat most carbohydrate calories early, consuming more protein toward the afternoon and evening. By keep your carbohydrate intake near 35 percent of daily calories, blood glucose levels may be controlled while providing the body with enough fuel.
- Select foods high in fiber (fruits, vegetables, whole grains) and lean protein (chicken breast, turkey breast, round steak, and flank steak)
- Limit dairy and sugar.
- << Prev