Page 1 of 3
For best results, tailor your training to your body type. When gauging your body type, think of your body the way it was during your adolescent years, not the way it is now.
If you are an Ectomorph
- Lean, thin, delicately build
- Have trouble gaining weight
- Build muscle slowly
then you should:
- Increase calories, keeping in mind that you will gain body fat if you overeat
- Increase, or add, weight training to your workout requiem and focus on dead lift, squats, bench presses, and pull-up to build muscle.
- Minimize cardiovascular training
- Next >>