There are different ways to wrap hands. Some add extra protection to the knuckles, while others help keep the wraps from moving and loosening.
The following instructions are for wrapping left hand with 9' cotton Velcro fastened wraps. Right hand is wrapped in the same manner.
- Put thumb through loop in wrap so wrap is lying across wrist.
- Wrap twice around wrist in the direction shown.
- Turn hand over and wrap across back of hand between thumb and first finger.
- Turn hand over and spread fingers to allow slack around knuckles. Wrap twice around knuckles in the direction shown.
- Turn hand over and wrap across back of hand going below thumb.
- Turn your hand over and wrap around thumb as shown and then across the back of hand.
- Wrap across wrist, around thumb, and across palm.
- Wrap across back of wrist, under thumb, around thumb as shown, and then across wrist.
- Turn hand over and wrap across back of hand going between thumb and index finger.
- Turn hand over. Wrap around knuckles.
- Turn hand over. Wrap across back of hand below thumb and then around wrist.
- Secure wrap using the Velcro strips.