Page 5 of 6
- Contract the thigh, gluteal, and stomach muscles.
- Inhale on your way down, with your body moving as a single unit, maintaining a straight line from your ankles, through your waist, to your head.
- Form at least a 90-degree angle at the elbows.
- Exhale as you push up through your underarms, keeping even pressure on both hands as you return.
- When training, the movement should be slow. Count “one-two” up and “one-two” down.
- Only two things should be moving: Your arms, and the rest of your body
- As soon as the body sags, the exercise is over.