Before starting a new exercise regime
- Always consult a physician before engaging in a program of rigorous exercise.
- Consult a physician immediately if any persistent pain or swelling occurs during or after periods of training.
- Always train under the guidance of an experienced instructor to insure effective and safe training procedures and techniques. Children especially should be closely supervised while training.
- Always warm-up adequately before each workout and begin each training session slowly, gradually increasing the speed and power of your techniques.
- Be careful not to over train. Over training may result in an injury due to fatigue or lax concentration.
- If an injury should occur, allow adequate time for it to heal before resuming training.