Fourth Rite: Tabletop
- Sit on floor with your legs extended, body erect, feet flexed and about 12 inches apart, palms flat on floor next to your hips, fingers pointed toward your feet.
- Tuck the chin forward against the chest.
- Now, tilt the head backward as far as it will go.
- At the same time, bend your knees and push up to a "tabletop" position, arms straight. Let your head fall back gently.
- The trunk of the body will be in a straight line with the upper legs, horizontal to the floor.
- Then, tense every muscle in the body.
- Finally, relax your muscles as you return to the original sitting position.
Rest before repeating the procedure. Breathe in as you rise up, hold your breath as you tense the muscles, and breathe out completely as you come down. Continue breathing in the same rhythm as long as you rest between repetitions. Rite five brings an immediate change in the energy currents of the body. It makes one feel strong and invigorated and brings a happy glow to the face. This is the most powerful rite in terms of speeding up the chakric vortexes.