Page 1 of 6
Red dot indicates center of mass
- Stance Width. 1 & 1/2 shoulder width.
- Stance Depth. 1 & 1/2 shoulder width.
- Front Foot Position. Foot pointed straight ahead.
- Back Foot Position. Foot pointed straight ahead, maybe outward some.
- Front Leg Position. Raised, knee bent, shin vertical.
- Back Leg Position. Straight, not locked.
- Shoulder Position. Perpendicular to opponent.
- Hip Position. Parallel with shoulders.
- Weight Distribution. 70% front foot; 30% back foot.
- Center of Mass. Centered between feet
- Next >>