Page 1 of 3
Red dot indicates center of mass
- Stance Width. Heels aligned.
- Stance Depth. 1/2 shoulder width.
- Front Foot Position. Foot pointed straight ahead, foot rests on ball of foot.
- Back Foot Position. Foot pointed toward outside.
- Front Leg Position. Knee bent, shin vertical.
- Back Leg Position. Knee bent.
- Shoulder Position. Angled 45° toward outside.
- Hip Position. Parallel with shoulders.
- Weight Distribution. 10% front foot; 90% back foot.
- Center of Mass. Centered over back foot.
- Next >>