Page 3 of 3
- Never tire of teaching.
- An instructor should be eager for his or her students to surpass him or her. If an instructor realizes a student has developed beyond his or her teaching capabilities, the student should be sent to a higher ranking instructor.
- An instructor must always set a good example for students.
- Development of students should take precedence over commercialism.
- Instructors should teach scientifically and theoretically to save time and energy.
- Instructors should help students develop good contacts outside of class.
- All students should be treated equally; there should be no favorites. Students should be scolded in private and praised in public.
- If unable to answer a student’s question, admit it and find the answer as soon as possible.
- Always be honest with students.
- Never betray a trust.
- << Prev