Page 2 of 3
Points that should be observed by students and instructors
- Never tire of learning.
- Be willing to sacrifice for Taekwondo and the instructor. Be willing to help in testings, demonstrations, tournament, and in working around the school.
- Always set a good example for lower ranking belt students.
- Always be loyal and never criticize the instructor, Taekwondo, or the teaching methods.
- If an instructor teaches a technique, practice it and attempt to use it.
- Remember, your conduct outside class reflects on Taekwondo and the instructor.
- Never be disrespectful to the instructor.
- Be eager to learn and ask questions.
- Be honest with instructor and other students.
- Never break a trust.