Page 2 of 2
True Taekwondo Student
A true Taekwondo student will:
- Ask questions and never tire of learning.
- Do his or her utmost to maintain the purity of Taekwondo and not debase it in any way.
- Seek the truth; work at developing the highest moral character, strive for humility, love his or her country, and sacrifice his or herself for justice.
- Always conduct him or herself as an example of what a proper martial artist should be.
- Be willing to sacrifice for Taekwondo, the dojang, and the instructor.
- Always sets a good example for the lower ranks.
- Always be loyal and never criticize Taekwondo, the instructor, or the instructor's teaching methods.
- Practice techniques as taught by the instructor.
- Remember that his or her conduct outside the dojang reflects on Taekwondo, the dojang, and the instructor.
- Discard techniques if the instructor disapproves of them.
- Never be disrespectful to the instructor or a senior.
- Never break a trust.
- << Prev