Page 1 of 2
Home Rules for Children
- Show respect to your parents and family members at all times.
- Greet your parents when they enter the house and tell them goodbye when they leave.
- Be truthful at all times.
- Maintain a good relationship with your brothers and sisters.
- Help with household chores.
- Keep your room neat and clean.
- Keep your body, hair, and teeth clean at all times, every day.
- Do not interrupt conversations. Just saying, "excuse me" does not mean you are excused and may interrupt.
- Study your schoolwork both at school and at home.
- Show respect for your teachers and peers at all times.
- Children who do not obey their parents may be reduced in rank.
- Next >>