Page 8 of 8
- If you arrive late, sit quietly on the floor at the rear edge of the training area until the instructor grants you permission to enter the mat and join the class.
- Request permission from the instructor if you must leave the training area for any reason before class ends.
- Show enthusiasm, spirit, and good sportsmanship at all times.
- Display a respectful, humble, and receptive attitude toward Taekwondo and your instructor.
- When told to sit on mat, sit in the formal kneeling position or, if told, sit cross-legged. Do not lie on mat, lean on walls, or sit with legs out stretched.
- No un-sportsman-like conduct.
- No extraneous conversation once the class begins. NEVER talk in class unless the instructor talks to you and NEVER fool around with others during class.
- A humble student is able to learn quicker. Do not be a show off.
- If you need assistance, seek the help of your seniors.
- << Prev