Page 3 of 8
- Never tire of learning! Be ready to learn anywhere, any time; this is the secret of knowledge. Be eager to ask questions and listen. Appreciate the thrill of learning. Respect the skills you are learning, and the efforts it took to bring them to you.
- Be willing to sacrifice for Taekwondo and your instructor. Never be disrespectful to the instructor. Follow the instructor's instructions to the best of your ability. Always be loyal to the instructor and his or her teaching methods. If you disagree with any procedure or technique, discuss it privately with the instructor.
- Practice what you learn and try to perfect your techniques to the best of your abilities. This includes spending spare time doing conditioning exercises at home.
- Discard any technique you have learned from another school if your instructor disapproves of it.
- Always set a good example for lower belts. Remember they will try to emulate senior students. Help other students to learn and succeed, remember that you all share common goals and interests.
- Remember your conduct inside and outside the dojang reflects upon Taekwondo and the instructor. With your Taekwondo skills comes great responsibility.
- Behave honorably and always be polite.
- Try to live by the tenets of Taekwondo.