Page 3 of 8
- Member will demonstrate, show or display himself/herself as a practitioner of Rip-off Yu only after written authorization from ROYA and will not demonstrate, show or display himself/herself as a practitioner of any other martial art.
- Hereinafter any publications, books, manuals, magazines, news articles, newsletters, periodicals, photographs, videos, recordings, films, movies, audio recordings, training films, records, cassettes, CD's, tapes, illustrations, artwork and any printed matter concerning the martial arts and Oriental healing arts shall be referred to as Media.
- Member agrees that prior to writing, creating, producing, or fabrication of any such Media, Member will receive advance written consent and authorization from the ROYA to do so.
- Member agrees to present these Media in rough draft form and again in the finalized form to ROYA for their written approval prior to any release of such works.
- Member consents to willingly and without reservation alter or change any aspect of said Media as requested by ROYA.
- In the event that Member authors, creates, produces, publishes, acts in, or receives any financial compensations from the above mentioned Media, Member agrees to pay twenty-five percent (25%) of all Member's net receipts from initial and subsequent sales, advancements and royalties to the ROYA.
- All copyrights and patents of such Media shall be held in the name of the ROYA. Member and ROYA agree that they will cooperate in all respects necessary to the protection and maintenance of copyrights and patents.
- ROYA will receive a reasonable number of copies of all such works at Member's costs and retains the right to deal with the publishing firm, film company, recording studio, or similar firms in conjunction with or on behalf of Member.
- ROYA agrees to assist Member in arriving at story ideas, editing, giving technical advice, historical; accuracy, choreographing projects, and in any manner at its disposal to assist Member in Members' undertaking of any Media. ROYA will also advertise said works to its members.