Page 4 of 5
- These are nonstop blitz fighters who continuously attack.
- Usually have high endurance level.
- They try to intimidate by being "flashy."
- An aggressive fighting style sometimes masks weak defensive skills.
- Use intimidation, such as hard blocks or using your body to shove them around,
- Intercept their attacks by using mid-section kicks as they are coming in, by checking their kicking leg, or check their hips when they try spinning techniques.
- Move to a different angle and keep moving.
- Do not let them control you. Do not move in the direction they try to get you to move.
- Beat them at their own game- blitz them. You will need to practice combinations that you can perform quickly and powerfully.
- Combination Fighters
- These fighters use all three styles interchangeably.
- Cagey fighters who feel out their opponents by trying out each style.
- Can be difficult to fight.