Page 3 of 5
- These are fighters who stand their ground, block, and counter attack.
- They usually physically strong with tight, close-in blocks and attacks.
- May be physically intimidating.
- Analyze their style of fighting and develop tactics to overcome them.
- Act tired to draw them in.
- Use quick double kicks to get around their defenses.
- Mix slow and fast techniques.
- Mix circular and linear techniques
- Attack at varying heights, low, middle, and high, with hands and feet.
- Lift your leg to fake a kick, and then attack with hands.
- Use their instincts against them, such as look high but attack low
- Attack them from an angle, rather than straight in.