Page 1 of 4
When you spar, if you do not move around continuously, you are a target. If you move, you are threat.
Tips on movement
- Keep moving. Never stay in one place very long.
- It helps you overcome stationary inertia. It is easier to change the direction of a moving body than a stationary one.
- It allows you to react faster.
- A moving target is harder to hit.
- Keep changing guarding positions to cover all openings.
- Constant motion allows a smooth transition from one technique to another with minimum time.
- Lets you easily evade.
- Shuffle rather than step. Move like a galloping horse, not like a hopping rabbit.
- Next >>