Page 4 of 12
- Outside reach of attack.
- Used when you are fighting an unknown fighter.
- Defender has the advantage at long range.
- Kill spot is the range where the opponent is least capable of attack and is most vulnerable to attack. It is usually just outside the opponent's leading shoulder.
- Sweet spot is the range where you may reach the opponent, but the opponent may not reach you.
- Dead spot is the range where the opponent may reach you, but you may not reach the opponent. Where the spots are located depends on the body structure of the two competitors.