Page 2 of 6
From "open" stance
From "open" fighting position (opposite lead legs):
- Left rear leg high (as if to launch a high kick) but instead, step forward and deliver front kick to middle section with other foot.
- Switch feet, lead foot roundhouse to high section and reverse punch to middle section.
- Rear leg front kick to middle section, use momentum to launch other leg roundhouse to high section.
- Rear leg roundhouse to high section, spin side kick to middle section.
- Rear leg double roundhouse, first to high section the middle section.
- Rear leg roundhouse to middle section followed with other leg spinning hook kick to head.
- Switch feet, skip into lead leg front kick to middle section.
- Step forward, skip lead leg roundhouse.
- Spin side kick, check the kick, and jump rear leg roundhouse.
- Rear leg axe kick, other leg roundhouse to middle section.
- Rear leg front kick, lunge into other leg axe kick.
- Spin step forward, then jump roundhouse to head.
- Axe kick from in close to a foot sweep.