Page 2 of 6
From "closed" fighting position (same lead legs)
- (Skip front kick) Step to the rear, block, and spin side kick to middle section.
- (Skip front kick) No step back, just spin hook kick to head
- (Skip roundhouse) Spinning side kick.
- (Skip round house) Slide lead leg back, and then spin hook kick.
- (Spin kick) Punch kick to back, do not allow attacker to complete technique, change step, skip roundhouse.
- (Change step, skip roundhouse) Skip to rear, spin side kick.
- (Skip side kick) Step to rear, rear leg roundhouse to middle section.
Attacking is a relatively simple task when compared to successfully defending against an attack. A good defensive strategy is always to keep your opponent off balance by either moving or attacking.