Page 1 of 2
How to fold flag
- Hold flag waist-high so that its surface is parallel to the ground.
- Fold the lower half of the stripe section lengthwise over the blue field.
- Fold the flag again lengthwise with the blue field on the outside.
- Start a triangular fold by brining the striped corner of the folded edge to the open edge.
- Fold the outer point inward parallel with the open edge to form a second triangle
- Continue folding until the entire length of the flag is folded into a triangle with only the blue field and margin showing.
- Tuck the remaining margin into the pocket formed by the folds at the blue field edge of the flag. The properly folded flag should resemble a cocked hat.
- Next >>