Tasks related to TaskMaster operation.
Tasks related to setting system parameters.Tasks that are only accessible by the owner or persons with system passwords.
- Tabs and tasks. Allow owner to select which of certain tabs will appear on control panel and which of certain tasks to use.
- Classes tab
- Select whether to show the classes tab.
- If classes tab is shown, select whether to use weekly scheduling.
- Personnel tab
- Select whether to show the personnel tab.
- If personnel tab is shown, select whether to use:
- Owner tab.
- Staff tab.
- Instructor tab.
- Volunteer tab.
- Testing tab
- Select whether to show the testing tab.
- If testing tab is shown, select whether to use STAR awards.
- Business tab
- Select whether to show the business tab.
- If business tab is shown, select whether to use:
- Prospects tab.
- Tuition tab.
- Sales tab.
- Inventory tab.
- Select whether to use student photographs.
- If student photographs are used, select whether to use yearbook task.
- Instructor tracking
- Select whether to use tracking of instructor teaching hours.
- System sounds
- Select whether to play system sounds.
- If sound playing is selected, select whether to play:
- Startup sound.
- Click sound.
- Move an object sound.
- Birthday songs
- Select whether to play birthday song when student’s ID card is scanned on his or her birthday.
- If birthday song playing is selected, select whether to play:
- System happy birthday song.
- Select a birthday song of owner choice.
- School information
- Edit school criteria, such as name, address, telephone, website, etc. (School name that appears on reports is set by the UserKey and may only be changed by TKDTutorage).
- Edit courses, rank structures, breaking requirements, and instructor certifications. These are the parameters that set up the courses used and how they are used.
- Edit school testing dates. These dates are critical since they determine the length of the training cycles between the tests.
- Edit plastic board requirements. Set up the hierarchy of plastic board colors used in breaking.
- Select which logo set to use. These are the logos that appear on forms and reports.
- Use TaskMaster logos.
- Use Taekwondo America logos.
- Select other logos to use.
- Edit the attendance credits that will be awarded for attendance at a each type of event.
- Edit owner password.
- Edit users, their passwords, and their level of access.
- View log of users who have logged in and out.
- View/clear intrusion log.
- Open debugger that will assist in fixing problems.
- Analyze relationships between, membership, release, contract, and student numbers and edit as necessary.
- Force TaskMaster to re-link with the UserData file.
Backup and Restore
- Make immediate backup of UserData file.
- Restore UserData file from a backup.
- Edit auto backup criteria.
- Install a Windows image resizer that makes it easy to resize any image using a right click.
- View setup of managed courses.
- View rank requirements of managed courses.
- View board requirements of managed courses.
- View TKDTutorage things to do list.
- View history of the different versions of TaskMaster.
- View location of UserFiles.
- View the latest updates that were made to current TaskMaster application.
- View screen resolution of your monitor.
- View About screen.
- View version of Access currently running on this computer.
- View Access references being used by TaskMaster.
- View license level information.
- View license agreement.
- View evaluation warning (if this is an evaluation license).