- Lock your bike! It only takes a moment to steal an unlocked bicycle. A kryptonite U-shaped lock is best. Cables and padlocks can be cut easily.
- Lock your bicycle frame to a bike rack or other secure object. Front wheels can be easily removed.
- Register bicycle with Public Safety.
Lost Digital Camera
Most people are honest; if they find your lost camera, they will want to return it to you. This means you must provide them a way to return it. One way to do this is to:
- Print a document that contains your contact information, any reward, etc. using a large, easy to read font.
- Take a photo of the document and store it on all your memory cards.
- Keep document to use again.
- When you delete photos, always leave this document photo on the card.
Now, when someone finds your camera and looks at the photos on the camera, he or she will see how to contact you.
- << Prev