Page 1 of 3
Lessons learned from professional warriors
- You are not a superman.
- If it’s stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.
- Don’t look conspicuous—it draws fire.
- When in doubt, empty your magazine.
- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
- Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
- If your attack is going really well, it’s an ambush.
- No plan survives the first contact intact.
- All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three.
- Try to look unimportant because the bad guys may be low on ammo.
- Next >>