Page 15 of 16
Hold a public testing as a way to generate interest in your school.
- Hold a rank testing at a mall in a large open area.
- Since the test would last a while, it would attract a lot of people; more than a short demo would attract.
- Kids could see other kids in action and cause them to want to do the same thing, and parents could see what Taekwondo is all about.
- Have a big sign stating it is a rank testing and another sign saying you are accepting new students, along with the school name, address, phone number, and web address.
- Have a person at an “Information” sign to answer people’s questions during the testing.