Page 11 of 16
Family & Friends Appreciation Night
- Quarterly, conduct a "Family & Friends Appreciation Night."
- Give each child invitations that they can sign and pass out their parents, grandparents, or other relatives and friends to invite them to the event.
- Make the invitations special to the student so everyone will want to come. Welcome video and still photographing.
- Have a door prize they have to sign up for and have snacks and drinks available.
- Have a special area set up for photographing students with their instructors or family/friends. The background should show the school logo and name. Students can pose using training equipment in the school.
- Remind parents that they can bring their child to one class and then stay and take on their own. This will allow them to bond more with their children.