As previously stated, your product is your instruction and its benefits, offered through the facilities of your school. When a potential student asks questions about your product, you should be ready to answer them. The following are some examples of questions that may be asked by potential students. Develop answers to the questions that provide an accurate and honest portrayal of you and your school.
- What are your Taekwondo credentials?
- How long have you been studying Taekwondo?
- How long have your been an instructor?
- Are you associated with any organization?
- Are you a certified instructor?
- How do you teach and conduct class?