Page 4 of 15
Your local Chamber of Commerce, library, or the Internet are possible sources for information on understanding and developing a business plan. A business plan need not be complicated, but it should include:
- An executive summary outlining the basic information contained in the plan as a whole.
- A market survey of potential customers.
- An analysis of competition.
- A forecast of revenues, expenses, and profits.
- Plans for financing the business.
- Any other information deemed necessary.