Page 5 of 5
Things to be leery of when choosing an organization
- Organizations that give rank and instructor certifications to anyone who submits some type of prior certification certificate and pays a fee.
- Organizations with only a few national schools. If you move to another city, will you be able to find a nearby school?
- Organizations that have young master ranked instructors.
- Organizations that do nothing for you other than issue certificates.
- Organizations that have high fees in relation to what they offer you.
- Organizations that demand high fees from instructors, since these fees will be passed on to you as an increase in your school membership fees.
- An organization that is merely a subsidiary of the instructor just used as another way for the instructor to get money from students.
- Organizations that are not recognized by major international organizations, such as the World Taekwondo Federation and the International Taekwondo Federation.
- Some organizations exist only as a way for the owners to get money from gullible students or the general public.
- << Prev