Page 2 of 5
Here are some tips that may be of help to you:
- Do the usual, such as ads, demos, promos, signs, specials, etc., to make sure everyone knows about your school, but primarily rely on referrals. If your students are happy and enthusiastic about the school, they will tell their friends. If visitors feel special after they visit the school, they will come back and will tell their friends.
- Greet every person who comes in the door personally and enthusiastically all the time
- Know the names of every student and every parent and use them often before, during, and after class.
- Remember visitor names so you may greet them by name if they come back again.
- Ask students and parents how they are doing and remember what they say so you may ask follow-up questions the next time you see them. Always act as if you care, even if you don't.